Are you missing the Acrobat Reader Embed Video icon in Word 2007 insert menu? Previously I wrote a tutorial on how to embed video into Word 2007 and convert it to PDF. So many people responded on the website and on Youtube asking where their embed video icon was? “I have a full version of Adobe Acrobat and Word 2007, why can’t I see the embed video icon?” That’s what they were saying…Well I really had no idea because I had one and didn’t have a problem. Anyway it annoyed me that so many people had this problem so I search for an answer, which in the end, turned out to be an easy solution.
What you need to have a Embed Video icon in Word 2007?
- You need Microsoft Word 2007 installed on your computer.
- You also need a full version of Adobe acrobat reader. Not the free version.
How to enable the Acrobat Reader embed video icon in Word 2007?
1. Open Word 2007 and go to the round office icon in the left top corner.
2. Open the menu and go to the bottom and choose Word Options. See the screen shot below.
3. Click on Add ins in the left bar.
4. Now you can see if your Adobe Acrobat reader is an active application or a disabled application.
5. If your Adobe is under the disabled application section move down to the manage section at the bottom of the window.
6. From the drop down menu choose disabled items.
7. A small box will appear. Choose the application you want to enable by making it blue.
8. Then press the enable button.
9. Restart the program to see that the Adobe Acrobat add video icon is there now..
Watch this video tutorial to see how to get your Adobe Acrobat Embed video icon back in Word 2007:
Now you can add video to your Word 2007 document and then convert it to a PDF. If you do not know how please see how to embed video into Word 2007 and convert it to PDF.
If you are still having problems with your embed video icon, please leave a comment below.