MS Word settings not sure which MS Word I’m using?
My teacher sent me this email and I don’t know how to do what she’s asking me to do? I’m using MS Word and i know its set up wrong but don’t know how to change the setting: Please set up your word-processor for a letter-sized document. Your past two assignments have been set up as legal-sized documents???? how do i do that please?
Microsoft word 2007 – Change Page layout to letter size:
- In Micorsoft Word 2007 go to the Page layout tab.
- Choose size from the Page setup section.
- A drop down menu will appear. Choose the document size you want.
See the screen shot below.
Older versions of Microsoft Word
- Go to the file menu at the top of the screen.
- Choose Page Setup from the drop down menu.
- When the Page Setup dialog box appears, click on the paper tab.