It is so annoying when you have worked really hard on a document, but when you go to print it, the background does not print. For example if you press on print preview you will immediately see your background images or colors missing from the document. However there is no need to panic, because there is a simple solution for this.
How to make the backgrounds and colors show up when printing a document?
- When you have Word 2007 open, press on the Office symbol in the top left corner.
- A menu will appear. Press on the Word Options button at the bottom. See the screenshot below.
- The Word Options dialog box will appear. Press on the Display section in the left side bar.
- Now you will see the options for display.
- Under the printing options menu put a tick in the box next to Print background colors and images.
- Press OK.
- Now when you print your document the background colors and images will be included as well.
Another way to find options relating to printing backgrounds and images
- When you press to print a document, the printing options appear.
- You can press on the Options button to be taken to the Word printing options, the same window as above.
- This is a quick way to make sure you have enabled background color and images printing.