This is a quick computer tip that everyone should do, create a System Repair Disc for Windows 7, just in case. There are two ways to do this, one through the Dos command window and the other through Windows maintenance tools. See this tutorial about how to create a system image and repair disc for the alternate way.
In this tutorial you will still need a disc to create the system repair disc but it does skip a few steps if you are into shortcuts.
Create a System Repair Disc For Windows 7
2. Type in recdisc and press enter.
3. Create a system repair disc dialog box will appear.
4. Now you can choose your drive where your blank dvd is and where to write the files to.
Create a System Repair Disc For Windows 7 Extra Tips
- Creating a system image will require more storage space. A system repair disc is smaller.
- Mark the disk as a System Repair Disk and keep it in a safe place too.