When you first get your computer you are supplied with a standard user account picture that is included with Windows XP. There are approximately 15 default user account pictures, however these can get a bit boring after a while so you will want to eventually use your own custom pictures. You can use almost any photo or picture. Just a normal photo from your digital camera, which usually is in .Jpeg format will do fine.
How to change your user account picture:
- Go to the start menu in the left corner.
- Then double click on the User Account picture at the top of the menu.
- Choose a picture from the Windows default pictures available.
- To use your own picture, press on browse for more pictures.
- Choose a picture and press on change picture.
Watch this video below to also see how to change you user account picture in Windows XP.