Java is a type of high level language and technology which is used for designing attractive, dynamic and animated online pages and content like modern fiscal applications, games and so on. The Java applications are automatically added to the PC when you start using them and they actually do not need your unique installation access and procedure. However sometime the Java installation does not always go to plan in Windows Vista and therefore you can download it yourself and install it onto your computer.
How to download Java to your computer to install?
1. Select the Start button and select the Internet Explorer option.
2. Now you will have to visit the www.Java.com site. It must be the genuine website. See the screenshot below.
3. Now click on the Free Java Download button. This step will load you on to the screen with java installation process. You may be asked for the confirmation or password of the administrator. You just provide it and continue with your work.
4. In case the bar showing yellow information occurs this means that you have been warned that the web site needs to have an ActiveX control along with some add-ons all from the original Sun Microsystems. You will have to select the yellow bar à select the Install Add-on or Install ActiveX Control. As the security warning window occurs, just click on to Install button.
5. Now the Welcome Window will pop up and select the View License Agreement tab in order to get through the agreement.
6. Now select the Accept button in case you wish to install the Java software.
7. As the successful completion wizard will open up, just click on to the Finish button. After that restart your computer.