Windows Vista Tips
One nice addition to Windows Vista is the ability to display the time in other time zones, which is good if you like to travel, or would like to know the time without doing the time zone math in your head.
- Click on the Clock
- Click Change date and time settings
- Click on the Additional Clocks tab
- Check the box next to Show this clock
- Click on the select time zone drop-down menu and click on a time zone
- Click in the Enter display name text box and type in a name for your clock
- Click OK
To see the additional clock and time, simply hover your mouse over the Clock.