People are searching for ways to open the system properties in Windows 8, even though it is very similar to previous versions of Windows.
For example to open the system properties in Windows XP you can simply press the Windows key and the Pause Break button at the same time. How easy is that? Opening the system properties on the Windows 7 or Windows Vista computer is pretty much the same on a Windows 8 computer. Of course things look a little bit more different, but that is just the user interface.
Open the System Properties in Windows 8
There are a few ways to open the system properties in Windows 8, but the most common way would be to go to the Control Panel and double-click on the system icon in the system and security category. But here is an even easier way:
1. Go to the Windows 8 start screen where all your apps are showing.
2. Start typing the word system and the search will appear as you type.
3. Choose settings from the menu below the search box.
4. Then a menu on the right will appear. Choose system from the menu.
5. This will open the system properties in windows 8.
In the window is a system properties you can see how much RAM is installed in your computer, where the your computer is a 32-bit or a 64-bit, what version of Windows operating system you are using, and more.