Talk about making it easy. If you have a free blog at blogger.com you will notice that they have introduced a new and very cool feature. Now you can easily add Amazon product listings to your posts. And it is extremely easy to do. In this example I have created a quick post on why you need an external hard drive for backup. This was great because I can easily find this product on Amazon. But wait, Blogger.com does it all for me…
What you will need to automatically post Amazon products into your Blogger post:
- You will need to have a blog at www.blogger.com Its free and easy to setup.
- You will need to signup as an Amazon affiliate so you can earn money from the sales your blog makes. See how below.
- You also need access to the internet to do all of this.
How to Activate Amazon Associates to monetize your Blogger blog
- Sign into your blog at blogger.com.
- Go to your dashboard. You will see tabs and links like in the screen shot below.
- Click on the Monetize tab.
- Then click on the Amazon Associates tab.
- Now you can fill in your Amazon Affiliate id. If you are not an Amazon affiliate then there will be a link there to signup.
Now when you go to make a new post there will be an option to add Amazon product listings to your blogger post. There will be a box like the one below. See in the screenshot I have circled the minus sign. I pressed on this to (was a + sign) and now the box has expanded and now we see the minus sign. You can press on the – sign again to shrink this box.
How to add an Amazon link or image into your blogger post?
- When you are writing a new post the box below will appear. Fill in what you are searching for. The red arrow is pointing where to type.
- In the example below I have typed in “external hard drive 500gb”. You do not have to be so detailed. Then press the orange GO button.
- Results will show for your search.
- When you see something you like simply press on the link, image, or link & image button below the picture. See the above screenshot. I have circled the buttons for you to see.
- See below. The big ad with the picture is the result of pressing the link & image button. The links down lower are the result of pressing the link button. You can also choose image only.
See how easy it is to ad an Amazon product to your blogger blog post. I am shocked and seriously impressed with this. The whole process is both quick and totally painless. The Amazon products are listed as soon as you click on the button, and if you are not happy with the product showing you do not have to add it.
Blogger.com Remove the Top Navigation Bar
Blogger.com How to put Google Adsense into your blogger website
Blogger.com Remove The Blogger Nofollow Attribute Tag