There are a few ways to deleted cookies from your computer. You can delete temporary internet files, clear browser cache, which all really mean the same thing. Cookies are temporary files because they are not permanent and often get cleared out with all the other junk files on your computer.
If you haven’t read about how to Enable cookies you should probably see this first. It will help you understand the video. This video shows how to delete cookies, enable and disable, or set security levels for cookies. All you have to do is open Internet Explorer and go to the tools menu and choose options.
How to delete cookies in Internet Explorer?
How to delete cookies in Firefox?
1. Open Firefox and go to the tools menu at the top.
2. From the menu choose options. A dialogue box will appear. See the screen shot below.
3. Click on the privacy section, as shown above.
4. Then click on remove individual cookies. A dialogue box will appear with a cookies that are on your computer.
5. You can select individual cookies and press on the remove cookies button or you can press on the remove all cookies button.