If you want to convert a video or a DVD to a different file type to play on a mobile device or your computer, Macx HD Video Converter Pro for Windows is an awesome program.
Not only is it easy to use, it also does the job quickly and without any stress. See the following tutorial to see how easy it really is to use.
How To Convert DVD to AVI
1. Open the program. Insert a DVD into your DVD drive.
2. Press on the Add File button in the Macx HD Video Converter program.
3. Look for the DVD file you need. In my case I have selected the Video_TS.VOB file.
4. Press on the Open button below.
5. You will now see your files loaded.
6. Now you can choose what you want to do with this DVD footage. In the screenshot below I have clicked on the General Video Tab and then clicked on the to AVI tab.
I can also just extract audio from the video by pressing on to music. This will strip the audio from the video and create an Mp3 file for me.
Watch This Video Showing How To Use Macx HD Video Converter Pro for Windows
Like this software? Click here to buy it now!
10 MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows Licenses To Giveaway
Enter to win one of 1o license codes. These license codes should be used before December 31,2013, once the program has been activated, it can be used and kept without any function limitation as long as the users doesn’t reinstall the system. There is also no free upgrade for this giveaway version.