People have been having a problem when trying to download the free version of Any Video Converter so I have decided to make a video tutorial showing how to get the right program. There is a bit of confusion when it comes to downloading Any Video Converter because there are similar programs out there including one that is called a AVS. Now the program that we want is AVC, not AVS.
There is also another problem because there is a free version of Any Video Converter and also a pro version. If you download the free version first and resist the temptation to press the upgrade button, then your version will remain free. However if you press the upgrade button, you will be transferred to a pro version which is a trial version.
How to download the free version of Any Video Converter?
1. You can go to the Tips4PC freeware section, click on the link for Any Video Converter, and then go to the link that says download page. This page will have a direct link to the right page to make it easy for you.
2. If you search for this program in Google and you wish to download the free version of any video converter, you will need to follow these instructions.
- Go to the Any Video Converter website.
- Press on that download tab at the top of the screen.
- Press on the free download tab. You will be able to download the free version of Any Video Converter there. See the screenshot below.
Watch my video on how to download the free version of Any Video Converter AVC
Notes on how to download the free version of Any Video Converter AVC
- This program is free and will remain free as long as you do not press the upgrade button.
- There are other programs out there that will do the same job, however I recommend you download the free version of Any Video Converter and give it a try.
I hope that helps you download the free version of any video converter.