Video is a fantastic way to get traffic for your website, but if you also extract Mp3 audio from video, now you have two pieces of content to use to attract website visitors. Audio files can be embedded into your WordPress website or downloaded by your visitors to listen to later. You can even create pod cast channels and more. This is fantastic and it just like having your own radio station on a niche subject. Using Camtasia to extract audio from video is so easy and it is actually all done for you when you are finishing your video project.
In this article I am presuming that you make videos with audio and wish to extract Mp3 audio from your video.
What do you need to Extract Mp3 audio from video?
- You will need [easyazon-link asin=”B003F4XPW8″]Camtasia Studio[/easyazon-link].
- You will need a video to extract mp3 audio from.
After you Extract Mp3 audio what can you do with it?
- Create a podcast with all your mp3 audio files.
- Allow your website visitors to download your mp3 files and listen to them at their own leisure.
- Submit your mp3 to pod casting websites.
- Allow your users to either watch the video or listen to the audio.
How to Extract Mp3 audio from video using Camtasia Studio?
This is not about editing your video in Camtasia Studio, it is about how to extract Mp3 audio from video.
1. After you have edited your video in Camtasia or simply imported one you need to extract the audio from, go to the file menu at the top.
2. Choose Produce and share from the menu.
3. On the next window press the mini arrow to see the drop down menu. See screen shot below.
4. Choose Custom production settings.
5. On the next window choose AVI. See the screen shot below.
6. Tick the box next to Create Mp3 file at the bottom of the window.
7. Press next.
8. Then we will basically glide through the nest few windows by pressing next and not touching any settings.
- AVI encoding options – leave on auto settings. Simply press next.
- Video size settings – leave on auto settings. Simply press next.
- Video options – leave on auto settings. Simply press next.
- Marker options – leave on auto settings. Simply press next.
9. When you see the Produce video window – Fill in your production name.
10. Then Press on the folder icon to browse for a place to save your files. See the screen shot below.
11. Press finish to start production.
When Camtasia studio has finished it will have made both an AVI file and a Mp3 audio file. In this case I also made a Mp4 file also. There are other programs that extract audio form video. Here is another article about Extracting audio from video.
Watch this video tutorial on how to use Camtasia to Extract Mp3 audio from video
Using Camtasia Studio to extract Mp3 audio from video is so easy and can be done while producing your video.