An email signature is a small section of writing that you can attach to every email you send. It can be something like contact details or even your URL of your website. This can save you time because the signature will be automatically added to the end of your email. In thunderbird you can create a html signature file that can hold all your details. This file will be referred to each time you send an email.
Below is an example of m html signature file that I have create in Thunderbird.
How to attach a html signature to you Thunderbird emails?
- Open Thunderbird and go to the Tools menu at the top.
- Choose Account settings from the menu.
- Your account settings will appear. Click on the account to see the settings. See the first screenshot above.
- Then tick the box that says Attach this signature.
- Press on the Choose button to find your html signature file. If you do not know how to make one see How to make a html signature including a logo and url.
- If you want to attach the signature to more than one account you will have to repeat these steps for all accounts.