Free Firefox Themes are great for changing the look of your browser. People get sick of looking at the same boring window all the time but you do not have to worry about that when using Firefox. People often look at my Firefox browser and think that I have some special program running, when it is simply a free Firefox theme that makes it appear different.
How to Get Free Firefox Themes
2. Click on Add-ons on the top menu.
4. In the left column choose which category for your free Firefox theme. You can choose sports or nature for example.
5. As you can see in the screenshot below I have chosen Nature.
6. Click on the free Firefox theme you like. The ones that are grayed out are not available for your browser version.
7. When you have clicked on the free Firefox theme you like you will see another page with details about the theme.
8. Press on continue to download.
Which Free Firefox Themes do you like the best?
You can also choose to contribute to the developer which is usually a very small price.
Free Firefox Themes are developed all the time as the Firefox browser becomes more popular everyday.