When you have a blogger website and are also registered with Google Adsense, you can easily implement the Google adsense ads into your website. You simply edit your blogger template layout. However this video will show you how to put google adsense in the actual html. So this means that you can put Google adsense ads at the top of every post, which is the prime position.
- Blogger.com Remove the Top Navigation Bar NEW TODAY
- Blogger.com Remove The Blogger Nofollow Attribute Tag NEW TODAY
- Exchange reciprocal links What webmasters do to cheat you! NEW TODAY
- Google Adsense Can you make money with Google Ads? NEW TODAY
- Google Ads Video on How to put them into your HTML NEW
- Remove your URL video on why you would want to remove your url from Google
Browse Tips4pc for more Free Computer Help