Tips4pc accepts guests posts from other bloggers and website owners. But we take pride in our website and all articles published need to follow our guidelines.
- Absolutely no promotional articles, we only accept how to computer tutorials.
- The information you are writing about must be researched and correct. Everything on this website has been tried and tested thoroughly.
- Over 700 words of original content. We are not an article directory! 400 word articles are not acceptable.
- I do not have time to correct grammatical errors and spelling on the article you submit so make sure you do it right the first time.
- Read through some posts on this website to get an idea of what we expect.
- Computer talk can get boring for some. Be interesting. Use a great metaphor, or tell a compelling story that will relate to the steps you are about to teach..
- If you have formatted your post correctly, including SEO titles, descriptions and tags, you post will be approved faster.
- All posts must contain at least two screen shots or pictures, again formatted to 300 wide and complete with alt tags.
- Posts laden with outgoing links amongst the content will be removed. You will be able to have two “dofollow” links at the bottom of your article.
- Here is a free blogging book about guest blogging to help you.
Quality submissions only
*Is your article complete? Have you the covered the subject entirely?
* Is this the best this post can possibly be on this topic? Have you researched the topic?
* Is the post relevant to the audience of the of this website?
* Is it original and not be posted on the internet anywhere else? Duplicate content will be removed.
Formatting the article
* SEO Title, description, and tags.
* Header(s) and sub-header(s). eg. http://tips4pc.com/hardware-2/why-should-you-buy-a-solid-state-hard-drive-for-your-computer.htm
* Bullets or numbers.
* Hyperlinks to external sources or sites to a minimum all “nofollow”.(except your author bio link at the end of the article)
* Include screen shots to support your tutorial.
* Author bio.
Come back and visit
* Respond to comments made by the readers of the blog you’re guesting on. After all it’s your gig.
* Promote via social networks, much the same as you’d promote your own stuff. Put it in your newsletter and show your readers that others value your writing.
* Connect with commenters online and continue to build the relationship started on your guest post.
* Write a post on your own blog or website following the topic you started in your guest post and link to it, offering more traffic to the blogger who’s giving you real estate space.
* The old saying goes, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.” Rejection does not mean “no”, it mean’s “fix it”.
If you have an article ready send it to me now:
- Make sure you have read the points above! I do not accept 500 or 600 word articles but you would know that if you have read the details above.
- Do not ask me if I accept guest posts because I do but they have to be FANTASTIC!
- Just send me the article in Word format and we will see.
- Only include an image if you personally OWN the image. Otherwise I would prefer to add the image myself.
- You will receive an automated message saying that we have got your email.
- If your article is not approved I will let you know ASAP! (don’t send emails asking about your post!)
- If it is approved I will send you a publish date within two weeks.
If You Are Interested in Guest Posting on This Site, Please Fill in the Form Below:
Guest Posting on Tips4pc