Here is a video showing how to speed up your computer or laptop. You can also see a full article here: http://tips4pc.com/computer-maintenance-help/15_ways_to_speed_up_your_compute.htm
1. msconfig startup programs
Press Windows key and R to open run.
Then type msconfig.
Disable startup programs.
Speeds up the computer because they are not running in the background and they are not starting up.
2. Go to the Services tab. Hide microsoft services. Disable some services. Get a desciption for a service services.msc
3. Performance appearance. Disable the fancy stuff. This one tip can speed up your computer but is not mentioned that much.
4. Desktop crap including slideshow.
5. Good graphics card.
6. Virus program. Get a free one if you can’t afford it!
7. Remove programs you’re not using.
Mitz from Tips4pc
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.