Tagged: remote desktop
When you go to enable remote settings, rarely I hope, you might find that the remote tab is missing from system properties. No fear, you can restore it quickly.
1. Go to the start menu. I am using Windows 7.
2. Type in %windir%\System32\remotepg.dll at the bottom search section and you will see the file we need.
3. Right click on the remotepg.dll, and then choose Open With from the drop down menu. As shown above.
4. A caution will appear.
5. Click Open With, then click Select the program from a list of installed programs, and then click OK. See screenshot below.
6. A list of possible programs will apear. Click Browse, navigate to %windir%\System32\regsvr32.exe. See the screenshot below. I have Windows Seven so I went to computer, then c drive, then windows, then system32 folder. The regsvr32.exe was located there.
7. Click Open, click OK, and then click OK again.
Mitz from Tips4pc
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.