July 3, 2012 at 6:18 am #29417RancidParticipant
I'm making my living online for more then 4 years now, more or less. Let me share my experience with you guys and maybe you can do the same.I started earning around 10 dollars per week and slowly moved myself up and up till I reached almost $150 per week. Sure, its mot much, but its a living.Considering my monthly total is bigger then 95% compared with the salaries in my country, I think I'm doing pretty well, but its still not near enough for my perspective. A really decent monthly earning should be around $1000 and I know if I lived in the US for example this wouldn't be close to enough.I've stopped explaining people what exactly I do for a living and just explain I have a job that I can do from home and don't really need an office. Every time I would say "I work online" people would be skeptical for some reason..."On the internet? Online jobs don't pay, I tried clicking ads for money". Also, most believe you can't actually do such a things, just ask a question on Yahoo Answers about making money from home on the internet, 90% of them will tell you its not possible and the other 10% will try to scam you. My point is, follow your own road, don't listen to any guy that tells you its impossible, nothing is impossible! If you have some skills to offer online, I'm sure there are people out there looking for such skills, you just need to find them and make them your clients. 80% of my earnings come only from old clients, so they always have priority, paid me huge amounts of money over time and I developed good relationships. This is very important, always deliver what promised, deliver quality, keep them as close as possible and they stay around and use you for a long period of time.July 3, 2012 at 11:26 am #33866MitzKeymaster
Great story Rancid!! It is very similar to mine but the only thing is $150 is not enough to live on in Australia. I started out like you though and if you are patient and keep going you will get your $1000 a month or more.. I agree that you should never listen to others when they say you cannot make money online. The people that do not believe this do not have any vision or dreams. They are not risk takers. What online services do you offer?July 3, 2012 at 2:06 pm #33867RancidParticipant
Great story Rancid!! It is very similar to mine but the only thing is $150 is not enough to live on in Australia. I started out like you though and if you are patient and keep going you will get your $1000 a month or more.. I agree that you should never listen to others when they say you cannot make money online. The people that do not believe this do not have any vision or dreams. They are not risk takers. What online services do you offer?
I'm at $600 per month right now and I think I'll reach my goal in one year time, as I said its pretty decent here, I know that in most developed countries you need more then $1000 to stay afloat.September 4, 2012 at 12:04 am #33868MitzKeymaster
i never really tell people how much I earn but I have written some articles about how I make money and show screenshots…How I make money onlineHow I make money online part 2I do not really mention Adsense in these articles as this is my base wage. After a while the money comes from all over.SEO is a big part of my success and now I am obsessed with it.. Even after panda and penguin!! LOLAll of the articles I SEO have got massive regular traffic as I am on the first page for hundreds of money making articles.December 31, 2012 at 11:43 am #33869jaysh4922Participant
Social media helps you a lot to make money online.Effective On page SEO helps search engine crawlers to easily scan your content that provides awesome search engine ranking. Getting good search engine ranking helps to get more traffic from search engine; more traffic helps you to make money online.otherwise Online Forum Posting,Article writing etc etcDecember 31, 2012 at 5:51 pm #33870darkboxParticipant
I'm starting to learn SEO and making money online. I just want to reach my goal at $100 a month.April 1, 2013 at 10:07 am #33871lesterjacksonParticipant
Hello There, Nice to see the information here… I think you have done great job on this particular topic…Online marketing is a wide subject that includes marketing, advertising, planning and action doing it. Internet marketing is getting popular day by day & you can earn a handsome amount by learning the ways of how to make money online…
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.