- November 27, 2008 at 11:13 am #28344
How to register:
- Press on the register button in the top part of the page
- Fill in your email address, a username of your choice, and create a password
- You will be asked to verify that you are a human by answering five simple questions
- An email will be sent to you with a link that you must click on to verify your membership. It will take you to the forum
How to make a post:
- You must be a member and logged in to post
- Click on a category or a sub board where you want to post
- Click on new topic to start your own topic-please make the title meaningful. "Help me" doesn't explain anything!!! For eg: "How do I format windows XP?" or "Is this a computer virus" It just gives us a clue...
- After posting, do not forget to press on the ADDITIONAL OPTIONS link below the posting box, before pressing on post. This will let you choose more important options for your post. For eg: You can tick to get an email when there is a reply on your post.
- I always press the preview button and the spell check button before posting. You always see something you have missed and can still add in.
- To reply to someone elseâ€™s post, when you are reading their post- press on the reply buttonI suggest you preview your post before posting it
How to insert a link into a post:Yes you can insert useful links that are relevant to the topic. (Please see rules)
Code:[url]http://www.tips4pc.com[/url]November 28, 2008 at 2:04 am #30327
- When writing your post Click on the link icon which looks like a picture of the world
- It will insert two url tags..You must put your website link in between these two.
Thank you!!!April 19, 2011 at 10:41 am #30328
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.