You know when you paste text into Word, you get a little button that lets you choose how you want the text pasted.
You can make sure the button shows by checking the pasting options.
How to show the paste options button in Word
1. Click the File tab at the top of the program.
2. Choose Options from the menu
3. In the left menu click on advanced to see more settings.
4. Look for the Cut, copy, and paste section and select the settings that you want.
5. See the screenshot below. Make sure there is a tick next to show paste options button when content is pasted and then you will see the paste button when pasting text.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.