Tagged: windows 7
If you want to create a restore point in Windows Seven you need to enter the system protection area to do this. Previously in Windows XP you had to enter the system restore in Windows Xp to create a restore point.
1. Go to the start menu. Right click on computer and a menu will appear.
2. Choose properties from the menu. See the screenshot below.
3. The system properties box will open. Click on the system protection link on the left.
4. The system protection dialog blox will open. Click on the system protection tab if not already on it.
5. Go to the bottom and click on the create button.
Now you can enter a name for your restore point and create it in windows seven.
Mitz from Tips4pc
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.