- April 22, 2013 at 11:20 pm #29674
Yes blog commenting gets you valuable traffic but it has to be done correctly.
Spamming and writing useless comments absolutely does not work and builds no good reputation at all.
Also commenting on blogs that have no audience is not good as there is no traffic to attract to your site.
Blog commenting tips to get website traffic:
1. Have awesome content to link to in the first place…No amount of linking and commenting will get you traffic if people know that you link to rubbish.
2. Only comment on highly related pages. That is stuff that is related to where your want your visitor to land.
3. Search in Google for the best matched content and see if they accept comments.
4. Only write an original, thoughtful comment. It is best to read the content before commenting.
5. Make your comment interesting and make the reader want to know more…
I know this might sound like a waste of time but it is NOT! If people take the time to visit your site then they are highly interested in the topic and need to know more.May 16, 2013 at 10:25 am #34253
Yes, I totally agree with you. Blog commenting is one of the effective technique of Off-page SEO for building high quality backlinks and for increasing the traffic of a website.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.