1. Go to the start menu. Type in CMD.
2. A Command window will open. Type in mstsc.exe and hit enter on the keyboard to start the remote desktop.
1. Go to the start menu.
2. Press on all programs.
3. Then choose the Accessories folder.
4. You will see the remote desktop connection link there.
If your remote desktop link is missing from the menu then please see watch this video showing how to restore remote desktop link to the menu.
1. Click Start and then click Run. Or hit the Winkey and the letter R on the keyboard to open run.
2. In the Open box, type mstsc.exe
Mitz from Tips4pc
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.