Thanks for your time, Mitz.I've now addressed all the points you raised.1. I've edited my comluv bio to say what you suggested.2-4. I've only found this out, but when I tried to edit the post, I realised I'm not allowed to edit anything on that site. I was tempted to delete and resubmit it (because that article has only been published on the 'blog' page and not on the site proper) but I changed my mind last minute because I don't think Andy would allow me to do this. Nevertheless, I've learned from the lesson. The landing page1. The text is a big problem. On the 'edit' page I've actually inserted about 5 returns above the H1 heading. This isn't showing up on the post. The only thing I could think of, is maybe the Blogger format did not properly convert. I've looked at the html version, but can find no extra line breaks there. 2. I've set up the adsense unit to show up on the right of the posts. However, I did this after the migration, so all the posts which came with blogger look like this. If you look at the newer ones you'll see what they've looked like since. I'm afraid I don't know where to start when it comes to changing the font in WP. The editor section is something I'm learning slowly. I'd love your help with the text size if you can. I know you may not be able to do anything about the Blogger-Wordpress mismatch.