I always tried to avoid visiting Facebook in the past as once I was there I would literally waste time just scrolling through interesting but not valuable information. Of course I loved to see who was doing what and those post could easily be scrolled through, however when it came to videos, this type of media demanded my full attention.
Now days I can visit Facebook, flip through people lives quickly and then save the videos to watch later when more time becomes available. In fact, not only can you save a Facebook video to watch later, you can also save photos, posts and more. This is a time saver but it can also help find the information later.
How To Save Videos On Facebook To View Later?
- When you’re scrolling on your Facebook homepage and you see a video you want to save, simply click on the tiny arrow in the right corner of the post.
- A menu will drop down. Choose Save Video from the menu. See the screenshot below.
3. Now your video is saved to view later. You can do this with any posts on Facebook.
If you want to save a post and there is no video, a different menu will appear. It might say save link if the post includes a link to a website or it could save save post.
Where Are Saved Videos And Photos Stored In Facebook?
This is simple.
- Sign into your Facebook account and make sure you are on your home page.
- There you will see a menu on the left as shown below.
- Under the favorites menu you will see a menu item called Saved.
- Press on this link to see all of the videos, photos, links or posts you have saved.
As you can see in the screenshot below, your videos you have previously saved on Facebook can now be accessed. Simply click on the title of the video or post to revisit the post.