Facebook gives you the option to share or hide your relationship status. There is no need to blast your latest relationship to all your friends and family, especially after a long relationship fails. Luckily you can hide your relationship status on Facebook easily.
Why Hide Your Relationship Status on Facebook?
Well you might not want someone to see that you’re in a relationship as it might upset them. For example, your mother night not approve of your new boyfriend, or your family might not know you’re a lesbian. Either way, you can hide this status quickly and spare their feelings for a bit longer.
You might have been recently catfished on Facebook (been sucked into a fake relationship) and you don’t want everyone knowing about it.
Hide Your Relationship Status On Facebook
1. Go to your profile page. Click on the about link at the top.
2. You will see all different categories. Go to the relationship section.
3. Press on the edit button as shown below.
4. A box will appear with all the current relationship details. Click on the lock with the drop down arrow.
5. A menu will appear. Choose only me if you don’t want anyone to see this status.
6. Choose custom from the menu to go into more details about who can and who can’t see your relationship status.
7. As you can see from the screenshot above, you can also choose specific people or lists and only share your Facebook relationship status with those people.