I logged into my Facebook account today and found that my mate Scott had posted a rather riskay picture that was showing up on my page. Well it wasn’t that bad, however any picture that is posted by a friend will eventually show up on my Facebook homepage. Even though Facebook is supposed to be for people over 18 years of age, everyone knows there are minors using Facebook.
How to hide a friends updates from your wall?
- Go to your friends update and hover your mouse to the right of the post. If you hover over the right spot the Hide button will show up.
- Press on the hide button.
- You will be asked to confirm this action. See the screenshot below.
How to Un-hide a friends news feed from your wall?
If you have decide that Scott is now reformed and is not posting questionable pictures on his Facebook account, you can now safely un-hide his posts. It’s easy to turn everything back to normal. All you have to do is:
- Scroll down to the bottom of your wall and click on the Edit Options link. See the screenshot below.
- Then the Hidden from News Feed box will appear. To let Scott rejoin your other friends, simply press on the Add to news Feed button. See the screenshot below.