If you would like to start playing CityVille on Facebook, it is very easy to do and is free to play. This game reminds me of Sim City, the original version that came out years ago. When I was younger I used to get stuck there fact hours building cities and trying to make them successful. Now I see that people are playing CityVille on Facebook and this is very similar. You have to do the same thing, and build cities just as if you were planning the real thing. Who would ever think that you could be in charge of developing an entire city. If you are interested in something like that then you should start playing CityVille on Facebook to get some experience.
When you are playing CityVille on Facebook you get to build and run your own city! The first thing you do is clear some land and then start building your fantastic city by adding houses, planting crops, creating businesses and so on. You even get to import goods to run retail stores and become friends with your neighbors. It is like your own little world. I can see why people get addicted to playing CityVille on Facebook!
How to Start Playing CityVille on Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook account and go to the search bar at the top.
2. Type in “CityVille“, press enter, and wait for the results. Click on CityVille. See the screen shot below.
3. You will now see the entrance to the CityVille game. Simply press play now.
4. A request for permission box will appear. If you want to start playing CityVille on Facebook you will need to press the allow button. See the screen shot below.
5. Once you have given CityVille permission to access your account, you can now start playing CityVille on Facebook.
Getting help when playing CityVille on Facebook?
If you have any trouble starting the CityVille game is simply press on the help to get more information. If you are interested also see more Facebook Tips.
I would like to give you a friendly warning right now. If you start playing CityVille on Facebook you will get hooked because the game is fantastic!