Did you know that you can download your Facebook profile? Would you like to keep a record of what you have done on Facebook. Other peoples comments and messages to you, even all the pictures you have uploaded and shared. This information is readily available to you and all you have to do is download your Facebook profile.
In this tutorial I will show you how to download your entire Facebook profile to your computer and save it for later. Bare in mind that you will have to do this on a regular basis if you are continually updating your profile with new information.
Download Your Facebook Profile To Your Computer to save
1. Go to your Facebook account and sign in.
2. Click on the small drop down arrow next to the account link.
3. A menu will appear. Choose account settings from the menu. See the screen shot below.
4. Now you are in your Facebook account settings.
5. Make sure you are on the settings tab as shown below.
6. Scroll down the page until you see a heading Download Your Information. See the screen shot below.
7. The next page will appear. Click on the download button.
8. A message will appear. You will receive an email when your archive is ready for download.
When you receive your email you can unzip the package and open a copy of your Facebook profile in an Internet browser window.
Download Your Facebook Profile To Your Computer to save video:
Watch this video below to see this tutorial in action!
Notes on how to download your Facebook profile:
If you want a copy of the information you’ve put on Facebook for any reason, you can click a link and easily get a copy of all of it in a single download. To protect your information, this feature is only available after confirming your password and answering appropriate security questions.
You do not want anyone else to be able to download your Facebook profile.