Sometimes when you click on a link that is contained in an Outlook Express email it hijacks your Internet Explorer page that your are already using. This is very annoying because you may not have finished viewing that page. This is why I like to make all links that I click on in an email open in a new window.
Here’s how to make Outlook Express open links in a new window.
1. Open Outlook Express
2. At the menu at the top select Tools then select Options
3. Click on the Connection tab at the top.
4. Now click the button that says Change
5. Another Box will appear. Click on the Advanced tab at the top.
6. Scroll down to find Reuse windows for launching shortcuts and remove the tick next to it
7. Then press Apply and then Ok
Now Outlook Express opens links in a new window.