See more Outlook Express Email Tips
- Open Outlook Express.
- Press on the create mail icon at the top left .
- A new email box will appear.
- There are three sections to fill out. To: The address of where you are sending your email. Subject: Write the subject of your email. Content Box: Write your email in here. See Below..
- After you have filled in your required information, go to the top menu and press the Send icon.
Who are you sending your Outlook Express Email to?
There are two way to enter who you want to send your email to. You can double click on To with the address book next to it. This will take you to your contacts list and you can choose who to add. The other way is to actually type the email address into the space provided. I can never remember anyone’s email address so I always click on to to get to the contacts list.
- When yo send an email to someone, Outlook Express usually adds this person to your contact list automatically.
- If there are no contacts in your address book you will have no choice but to type it in manually.
Watch this simple video tutorial to learn a few extra tricks about sending an email in Outlook Express.