Everyone knows that you can get a free email account to send and receive emails. Once you have signed up at hotmail.com you can log in and send an email to anyone you like. In hotmail you can also add an email signature. An email signature is like signing your name and will be added to your outgoing emails. If you are using Outlook you can also create email signatures for all of your accounts and also add a HTML signature to Thunderbird email.
How to add an email signature to your Hotmail emails?
- Open your Hotmail e-mail account.
- In the right-top hand corner there is the word ‘Options’. When you click on that a menu will drop down.
- Click on ‘More Options’ at the bottom of the menu.
- A new page will load with four main headings; ‘Manage your account’, ‘Junk E-mail’, ‘Customize your e-mail’ and ‘Customise your contacts’. Scroll down to ‘Customize your e-mail’ and click on the forth option down; ‘Personal e-mail signature’.
- When the page loads; Type in what you would like it to say who it is from when you send an e-mail.
- You can put your name, phone number, or even address. You can also add links and emotions.
- When you have personalized your signature; click save in the right-bottom hand corner.
- Now every time you send an email, it will automatically write J@rR@h because this is what is in my email signature. If I do not want to send an email with this signature attached, then I can simply delete it.