Warning:This book is highly educational and easy to understand!
“Save yourself over $500 by buying this $10 Computer Basics Package!”
Dear Fellow Computer User,
In this day and age you need to know how to work a computer.
Lets face it your NOT AN IDIOT, but some people just talk too fast, and are too hard to understand.
Question: Have you ever tried learning something about a computer from a teenager? They almost speak another language.
If you have then you know what I am talking about.
Hi my name is Mitz and I am a self confessed computer GEEK. I have been obsessed with computers and anything to do with them for 25+ years. People are shocked when they find out I repair, build, and write about computers. I definitely do not look like your average GEEK and I do not speak like one either. When people ask me a computer question I answer them in a way that they can understand. You see I know what you need to hear. Believe it or not, everyone starts out as a beginner, including me. The aim of the Simple computer Basics E-book is to show people that learning about computers is not hard. Anyone can become an competent computer user after reading this book.
I wish there was a book like this when I was first starting out with computers. It would have made life so much easier and would have saved me a hell of a lot of money. I would have been more knowledgeable about what I could and couldn’t do on a computer. Now you do not have to worry about all that because this book will fill you in. Reading it will make you more confident and less stressed with your computer. It took me 25 years.
Question: Did you know that most computer repair jobs are not really problems at all? People just do not know how to use a computer.
You will find that this E-book stands out from the rest, and trust me I know, because I have read every computer book there is.
Most of the books I have read about computers either missed out on important details or tired to explain too much. This just confuses new computer users. They just end up getting bored because nothing is actually sinking in or making sense.
This book simply gets straight to the point with no beating around the bush. Who has time to waste? You want to learn about the computer and get on with using it NOW. It has more than 101 cold hard facts with screen shots and step by step tutorials. With its easy to use contents page you can jump straight to the section that you’re interested in.
Download for ONLY $9.97
You are probably asking yourself why this COMPUTER BASICS ABC 123 E-book is so cheap when others are selling E-book for $29-$39? Well there is an easy answer for that…. I am the author and you are buying it directly from me, no middle man here to take commissions from this sale. This is my introductory price. I guess the price will go up in the future, however for now I just want everyone to love computers like me!! (Bring out the GEEK within).
What can you learn from the COMPUTER BASICS ABC 123
- What a COMPUTER is and how it works
- Different PARTS TO A COMPUTER and what they are used for?
- FIND BASIC SPECIFICATIONS about your computer – How big the hard drive is, how much memory you have, and what operating system you are running?
- How to MAINTAIN YOUR COMPUTER This will save you loads of money on computer repairs. Its like putting oil and water in a car, if you don’t do it, the car won’t last long
- All about the WINDOWS DESKTOP – showing you the taskbar, icons, notification area and more
- You will learn WHAT PROGRAM OPENS WHAT FILE TYPE
- How to CUT, COPY, PASTE, move, rename, organize, backup, and delete files and folders
- How to OPEN A CD and see its files as well as burn files to a cd
- The comprehensive index of COMPUTER TERMS AND MEANINGS will turn you into a walking computer DICTIONARY
- Tutorials on both Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows Seven
==>>And that’s just the beginning!!!!!
How do I get this e-book on my computer?
- When you hit the buy now button you will be taken to a secure checkout at paypal.
- You can either pay with credit card or directly with your paypal account.
- After you have completed the buying process paypal will take you to a page that has a download link for the book. It will say thank you for your purchase, and click here to download your book. If you miss this download page simply email me email@example.com and I will send you another download link.
- You will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the book, however most people have this program as it is used often.
- Please note that if you have a PDF reader installed the book will automatically open in your Internet browser (the program you use to surf the internet). Simply press on the save icon that looks like a square disc. Then you can save it to your computer.
- PLEASE NOTE: This a digital download that you can store on your computer. You are also welcome to print your own personal copy.
What do others say about the COMPUTER BASICS ABC 123 E-Book?
“Brush up on your skills”
“I am a primary school teacher and found that my year 5 students knew more than I did. Therefore I decided to brush up on my computer skills to avoid looking like an
idiot. Now I can actually teach them a thing or two!”
Stuart – USA
“Learn about computers with this easy to understand E-book”
“Hi Mitz; As a college instructor, I have searched everywhere for a textbook for our ‘Intro to Computers’ class for this coming
semester. None of the professional textbook companies offered a book that was as easy to understand. And their prices ranged from
$50.00 to $100.00 for a lot of unusable information. Your attention to detail makes this book so user-friendly and easy to understand.
I congratulate you on creating the perfect book for upper grade-schoolers through the college level, and for those who just want to
learn how to use their computers. Plus your extra tutorials are just great! I know anyone who uses this book will be so grateful to you!”
Suzanne Penzenstadler, Instructor, Salina Technical College.
“Love the Dictionary at the back!”
“I thought the book was very easy to understand and very organized. I still refer back to the book everyday to look up computer
terms as it has the best computer dictionary on the internet.”
Janine Zanelli Vic, Australia
Is there a BONUS with this download?
Of course there is….
I have personally made 4 computer help videos for you to learn about your computer. These 4 videos together with the Computer Basics ABC 123 E-book will ensure you really learn as much as possible. These videos will also be available for you to download to your computer and watch at anytime you like. This way you do not have to worry about a slow internet connection.
Here is a the first video in the set of 4.
Quick Tip: To watch a video online when you have a slow internet connection, press play, then press pause, then wait until the video loads. You will see the red line as an indicator. Then press play again.
Ready to buy?
Just press on the Buy Now button above to purchase
Money Back guarantee? You Bet!
If you are not happy then neither am I!
I guarantee you will find this e-book unbelievably helpful and easy to understand. However
if you are definitely not happy I will immediately refund your money with no questions asked! See I want to help you release the GEEK within or just take charge of your computer!
Regards Mitz Pantic (author)
Founder of Tips4pc
P.S Hey thanks for reading down this far. Don’t forget that I will refund your money if you are not completely happy with this e-book.