Keep all this information at your fingertips to follow the steps by step instructions and tutorials. You cannot buy a book like this anywhere!
Computer technicians do not want you to have this information on how to format a computer because they are charging around $300 to format your computer. You can buy this entire package, plus bonuses for only $3.95 USD. This is handy if you want to print it out to read while you are formatting the computer. You can also share this with your friends or keep it for future reference.
You can pay by Paypal or use your credit card. I guarantee it will be the best $3.95 you have spent in a while.
Contents of the E-book
1. Why should you format your computer and what does it mean?
2. How to format your computer using Windows XP
3. How to get into Your BIOS and change settings
4. How to repair a damaged boot sector by replacing the master boot record (MBR) in 5. 6. How to delete a partition on a hard drive
7. Delete, merge, create, and rename a hard drive partition without formatting Windows
8. Should I choose NTFS or FAT32 file system
9. How to format your spare hard drive or flash drive
10. A list of the most important computer system files and folders to Backup
11. What are Device Drivers and why do I need them for my computer?
12. Recover emails, files, and data from a crashed hard drive or computer
- Login to your user account automatically when you start your computer
- Computer Terms and their meanings
- How to burn a Cd using Windows XP
- Add a Network printer to Windows Vista or Windows XP
- How To Enable Printer and File Sharing on your home network
- Computer Maintenance Checklist – keep your computer running smoothly