INTRODUCING: The Drop-Dead Easiest Way to setup your Home Network, sharefiles, go wireless, and More…
“Do you want to setup a home network and save
yourself hundreds of dollars?”
I can show you how easy it is to setup
and configure your own home network without any STRESS whatsoever!
Special Networking Knowledge Required…this is a Completely
Newbie Friendly Product!
From: Mitz Pantic, Author and founder of Tips4pc.
Do you know how much it costs to have a home network setup by a Computer IT guy? I shouldn’t have to tell you that it can cost you hundreds of dollars! No IT guy is going to even step foot in your house for under $200. But who cares, because you won’t need anyone’s help!
YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF !!
This E-book is not like other networking E-books. Most of them are boring, and are too technical. YOU do not really need to dig deep into networking to be able to setup a simple home network.
This is the truth. It is not that hard if you follow the correct steps. The computer practically sets up the network for you, but the IT guy will still charge you at least $500.
Why pay someone to setup a home network when all the instructions are laid out in black and white in this E-book for $14.95. It would normally take you days and even weeks of research to find out all this information. And even then, it may not be correct.
I personally have setup hundreds of networks for either clients or friends because I cannot bare to see them getting ripped off. One guy wanted to charge someone $1800 to get an internet connection to their shed, which was very close to the house. I ended up making this connection for less than $200. The guy was simply taking advantage of an ill informed person.
Download for ONLY $7.00
You are probably asking yourself why this BASICS NETWORKING E-book is so cheap when others are selling similar E-books for $37-$47? Well there is an easy answer for that…. I am the author and you are buying it directly from me, no middle man here to take commissions from this sale. I also want everyone to love computers like me and save loads of money in the process. Why waste money when you can do it yourself!
Money Back guarantee? You Bet!
If you are not happy then neither am I! I guarantee you will find this e-book unbelievably helpful and easy to understand. However if you are definitely not happy I will immediately refund your money with no questions asked!
What can you learn from the BASIC HOME NETWORKING E-book?
This E-book is very easy to understand with detailed explanations and tutorials on how to setup your own home network. It starts at the beginning, telling you what a network is and then what you need to make your own. All the information you need to setup a home network is in this E-book.
You will learn WHAT A NETWORK is and HOW it works.
Different NETWORKING DEVICES and what will suit your needs.
What COMPUTER NETWORKING DEVICES you need to buy in order to setup a network.
What to look for when BUYING A ROUTER the most important device in a network.
How to setup FILE SHARING between your computers on your home network.
How to SETUP AND CONFIGURE other network devices including network adapter cards.
And that’s just the beginning!!!!! Check out the Contents of the E-book Below!
What is a home network
What do all computers and other devices on a home network have in common?
· A name:
· An IP address:
Wired vs. Wireless Networks
· The freedom to move
· Appearances matter
· Planning for tomorrow
The benefits of home networking
· Sharing files
· Sharing printers and other devices
· The Internet
· Multiplayer games
· Home entertainment
· Webcams and video
· Remote control
How to set up a home network, with all computers sharing the same Internet connection
What you will need to set up a home network connected to the Internet
· A broadband or DSL connection
· A router or router/modem combination
· Want to go wireless?
· Connect your router to configure it
· Start surfing the ‘Net!
More about routers
· What a router is and why you need one
· There are a few things to look for when buying your router
· How your router works with your modem
File settings you will need to change when setting up a home network
· How to find your computer name and change it
· Can I change the computer’s name and still keep all of my files?
· How do you find your computer’s name and change it?
· How to find your computer’s IP address
· Here are two ways to find your IP address
· Setting or changing your computer IP address on your home network
How to set up the devices and hardware needed for your home network
· Why would you need to know the IP address of your router?
· How to find the IP address of your router if it has been changed from the factory default settings
· How to access and configure your router
· If your router is separate from your modem
· About Ethernet cables
· About network cards
· If you need to buy a network card
· Selecting a network card
· Installing a network card
Setting up your home network using the network setup wizard
Using your home network
· Finding computers and other devices on your network
· Sharing files
· Sharing devices (e.g. printers) and doing backup
· Finding a wireless network to connect to away from home
· Add a network printer to your home network
· How to enable printer and file sharing on your home network
· What is the correct path to your network printer in Windows?
· How to share files with other computers on your home network
· How to see what files a computer is sharing on your home network
· Easy way to find another computer on your home network
Networking computers that have different operating systems
How to show your Network connection icon in the taskbar notification area
How to connect two computers to a broadband modem without a router
Security and your home network
Diagnosing problems with your network
· How to enable or disable your Internet network connection
· Network troubleshooting commands
· WRC Windows Zero Configuration and Wireless connection problems
Home networking case studies
Joanna, the telecommuting mom
Jack, the gamer
Becky and her pets
What do others say about the BASIC HOME NETWORKING E-Book?
“Thanks so much for this E-book. I bought it to drum a few things into my head. I have setup networks before and always had problems. Your book keeps it simple, and in doing so, I now have no problems with networking. Dwane Calder – Sydney, Australia
“Networking A Windows XP with a Windows Vista Computer”
” I can’t believe Microsoft made Windows XP and Windows Vista nearly incompatible with very different settings. When I read the section about networking XP and Vista, I immediately networked my old XP machine to my new computer and transferred all my old files over. How cool is that? Thank you so much! Fred Stanzer – UK
“On the edge of networking”
“I had three computers in my house already sharing the internet connection. I thought this was a network but they were not connected to each other and couldn’t communicate with each other. Now by following a few simple steps I can now share files with all computers. I never knew that this was possible'” Kelly Coburn Vic, Australia
BASIC HOME NETWORKING
I would like to thank Mitz for a well done book on Home Networking. The are other books on the subject but not as easily understood as Mitz’s Book is. I easily set up 3 Computers using Her information alone and saved over $300 which a leading electronics wanted to charge me. My cost was only $100.00 and was well worth it.I would highly recommend this course to anyone wanting to set-up their Network at home. Thanks Again. John, Dallas, Texas
(A big thank you to all the people who provided a testimonial)
Just press on the button above to purchase