When you buy and sell items on Ebay you might need to know exactly who you are dealing with. It is only fare that we are able to access the details of a buyer or seller on Ebay that we are involved with. Ebay will give out details such as home address and phone numbers only if you are already in a transaction with the other Ebay member.
Who can see the contact details of another Ebay member?
Not everyone can get anyone’s EBay member details. You must:
- You must have been involved in a transaction with the member. You could be the buyer or the seller.
- A seller can only get the details of a winning bidder from a previous action that has completed.
- After the auction has ended you must be the winning bidder to get the contact details for a seller.
Why would you want to see another Ebay members details?
- The Ebay member may be a seller that has not sent you the item when you have paid for it.
- There might be a problem with delivery and you want to ring the buyer.
What you will need to see the details of another member on Ebay?
- You need to be in a transaction with the other member.
- You need to know the item number of the transaction you are in.
- You need to know the username of the Ebay member you want details for.
How do I find an Ebay members contact details?
Below I have listed the links that take you straight to the page where you fill in the details of your Ebay member username and item number.
Notes on finding the contact details of an Ebay member:
- Keep this page bookmarked as it is not that easy to find these links on Ebay.
- Just remember that you need to be in a transaction with an Ebay member to see their contact details.