I know you are thinking “why would anyone want to put photos from their computer back on their camera?” Well people do. Possible reasons could be that they have no other way to transport and share their pictures. Another reason could be that they want to print them from the camera, using the camera printer.
How to transfer your pictures to your camera (Only applies to certain cameras)
- Plug your camera into your computer and turn it on.
- Go to My Computer and double click on the camera icon. Or go to control panel and do the same.
- A dialog box will appear. If there are photos on the camera they will show up here. If there are no pictures on your camera the are will be blank.
- All you have do do is copy the picture you want and paste it into this area.
- Take your camera storage card out and put it in a card reader. Save your pictures onto the card.
Scanner and Camera Wizard Where is it in Windows XP?
- Choose a program to start Connect your digital camera and start a program automatically (vista)
- Transfer photo’s from your digital camera to your computer
- Transfer photo’s from your computer to your digital camera
- Recovering Deleted Pictures from My Digital Camera
- Digital Camera Batteries Tips on how to make them last longer!
- Choosing a digital camera What features do you need?
- Resize a Photo Using Windows XP
- Save Photos What file format should I save my photos in?
- Organize your photos Store your photo collection the right way
- Share Pictures and photos All the ways you can share your photo’s with other computers.
- The best ways to print your digital camera photos