I was putting this motherboard into another case and I wanted to connect the S381-Me motherboards front panel header, however I could not find any information on the internet. So here is a diagram I made. I hope it saves someone from a few headaches.
Some of these motherboards came out of Compaq Deskpro tower. Here are some other features. This is a great motherboard. Runs faster than others with the same specs. Also very reliable and tough. Will last for years.
- Intel® CeleronTM Processors up to 800MHz
- 2 x 168-pin DIMM sockets, up to 512 MB SDRAM support
- PC-100 or better SDRAM
- Intel i752 3D Graphic embedded in Intel® 82810
- 3 x PCI Bus Master Slots
- 4Mb Award® BIOS
- AC97 V2.1 compliant Audio CODAC
- S381-Me/Me+: FSB 66/100/133 MHz
- 2 usb