Most popular word processor that is in use during these days is Microsoft Word. Similarly, most popular document distribution format is Adobe PDF (Portable document format). Adobe PDF remains on the top of document distribution because Microsoft has still not developed a save option for direct authoring of PDF documents and most commercial converters do not pick up hyperlinks from Word and make them work in PDFs.
If you too want to convert your Word files to PDF and do not know how to do it, here is the easy method for Word to PDF conversion.
Convert Word Files To Pdf in MSWord
When you go to save your word document in Microsoft Word you can simply choose the “save as” option. Then you can choose to save your word doc as a PDF file.
Convert Word to PDF using Google Docs
Create a file in Microsoft Word and save it at appropriate location on the hard drive of your system. You can then convert Word to PDF by downloading readily available software or using Google docs.
1. Create a Google account to upload your file. Log into and go to its documents section.
2. Here you can upload your Word document by browsing from its parent location.
3. Now your document will open in Google docs. Here you can download your file in PDF format.
4. You can save this PDF file and any links in original document will work in your new saved file.
Other PDF Software – Follow These Steps:
1. Locate a PDF maker toolbar on your Word screen.
2. Select Adobe PDF and go to Convert to Adobe PDF. This will give a save as option.
3. You can save your file in your hard drive in PDF version, using same file name or changing, if you want to retain its Word file.
If you find these methods difficult, then you do not have any other option but to outsource your work, because there can not be any easier method of converting your Word doc files to PDF versions. Companies taking up projects in the market are very professional. They assure 99.995% accuracy for Word to PDF conversion of your outsourced Word files as per your requirements in most cost effective rates. They are even flexible enough to provide you documents in your desired formats.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Adison_Patel
Convert Documents to PDF for Free Online
There are free websites that will convert your documents to PDF for free.