Free computer Help
Applies to Windows Vista and Windows XP
If you enable Windows content Advisor you will be asked to create a supervisor password to protect the settings that you have made. Knowing the password will let you go back and change what content you want to access on the computer.
Here’s how to set a supervisor password in Windows Content Advisor.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then choose Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools from the menu at the top, and then click Internet Options.
- Choose the Content tab, and then, under the heading Content Advisor, click Enable.
- In the Content Advisor dialog box, choose the General tab.
- Click Create Password, and then type a password and password hint. Write your password down and keep it in a safe place.
- Click OK to save your password and exit.