Applies to Windows Vista and Windows XP
You can allow or block specific websites in Windows Xp and Windows Vista Content Advisor. It is especially handy when you want to block a website that passes through the rating levels.
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then clicking Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools from the menu at the top, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab, and then, under the heading Content Advisor, click Settings, and then type the supervisor password.
- Click the Approved Sites tab.
- Under Allow this website, type the URL for the site you want to allow or block, and then select Always to allow the website. To block a website Press Never.
- Click Apply, then OK.