Free computer Help
Applies to Windows Vista and Windows XP
By default, the Windows content advisor will block a website if it is unrated. Sometimes you may want a particular user to be able to access websites that are not rated. Here’s how:
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button, and then choose Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools from the menu at the top, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Content tab, and then, under the heading Content Advisor, click Settings, and then type the supervisor password.
- In the Content Advisor dialog box, click the General tab.
- Under User options, select the Users can see sites that have no rating check box, and then click OK
- If you do not want all uses viewing unrated sites tick the box Allow user to view unrated sites after entering a password..
- Click OK.