When you have more than one home page in Internet Explorer 7 it can be annoying when they all open every time you open another window. There fore I usually change the tab settings in Internet Explorer to only open the first home page when the program starts.
Here’s how to open only your first homepage in Internet Explorer 7
- Open Internet Explorer 7
- Go to the tools menu at the top
- From the drop down menu choose Internet Options
- On the General tab next to the heading change how webpage’s are displayed in tabs double click on the settings button
- A Tabbed Browsing Settings box will appear.
- Tick the box next to Open only the first home page when Internet Explorer starts.
- Then press OK.