The only difference between Internet Explorer 6 and 7 is that 7 has increased security and tabbed browsing. Oh and it is a resource hog. Therefore on older computers it is best to disable tabbed browsing. You can also disable tabbed browsing because it is just simply annoying!!!
Here’s how to Enable or Disable Multiple Tab Browsing in Internet Explorer 7
- Open Internet Explorer 7.
- Go to Tools on the menu bar.
- Choose Internet Options from the menu.
- A box will appear. On the general tab, under the heading of TABS click on the settings button.
- Now to enable tabbed browsing, leave the tick in the box next to Enable Tabbed Browsing. To disable, remove the tick.
- Now click OK.
- You must restart the computer for the changes to take effect.