When you use Internet Explorer to browse the internet, the websites you visit are stored in your browsing history and sometimes you need to delete website history. Now I can think of a million reasons why you should delete website history, well maybe not a million, but maybe a few. The main reason you should delete website history is to remove the details of where you have been on the internet. I just hope my children don’t see this article, because I will miss checking up on where they have been on the internet. This article showing how to clear internet browser cache includes tutorials on clearing cache which also includes website history and cookies.
Here’s how to delete website history in Internet Explorer 7
- Open Internet Explorer 7
- Go to the tools menu at the top
- From the drop down menu choose Internet Options
- On the General tab next to the heading browsing history double click on the delete button
- A Delete browsing history box will appear.
- Press Delete History. This will delete website history.
Notes on how to delete website history:
- You can also press Delete All to delete temporary Internet files, cookies, history, form data, and passwords.
Learning how to delete your website history is a vital part of your regular computer maintenance.