Here’s how to change your default search engine in Internet Explorer 7
- Open Internet Explorer 7
- Go to the tools menu at the top
- From the drop down menu choose Internet Options
- On the General tab next to the heading change search defaults double click on the settings button
- A Change Search Defaults box will appear. If you are happy with the search engines you already have then press OK
- To change your default search engine click on Find More Providers.
- You will be taken to an internet page with a list of all the search engines you can choose from.
- Click on the one you want to add
- You will be asked if you would like to make this your default search engine If you do, simply tick the box
- Then press ADD Provider
- You can add more than one search engine to your Internet Explorer, however you can only have one default search engine.
- You can choose which search engine you want to use by pressing on the small arrow drop menu next to the search bar. See picture below.
- You can search Ebay from your Internet Explorer if you add it as a search engine.