We previously did an article on How to add an email contact on Windows live messenger, however the program has been updated considerably. Although the concept is the same, the menus in Windows Live Messenger are completely different. the screenshot below shows the new look.
How to add an email contact to Windows Live Messenger?
- Click on the icon that has a person with a plus sign on it. See the Screenshot below.
- A menu will appear. Press on Add a contact..
- In the next window enter your contacts email address.
- Press next.
- You can write a message to your contact in the next window.
- You can also tick the box to send this contact an email as well as an offline message.
When the contact accepts your invitation to add as a contact you will see them on your contacts list.