Have you heard of Auslogic’s BoostSpeed 5 software? I am often asked to review software, however as you have probably noticed, I do not actually do a lot of software reviews. This is usually because the software does not stand out from the crowd, however Boostspeed 5 has caught my eye.
I have tested Boostspeed 5 and I was extremely impressed with it. Not only did it optimize my computer by cleaning out the usual junk files, it also performed extra duties that made it different from all the other software available out there. Sure other software has previously included some of these features, however this program seemed to have them all in one neat package.
I was so impressed that I wrote another article about protecting 3 computers for under $100 for one year. This is $33 per computer and includes computer maintenance and computer security. That is definitely worth keeping your computer files and your hardware safe and maintained.
What can Boostspeed 5 do for Me?
That is the question you are probably asking? What can boot speed five do for me?
Here are a few features that are included with the software:
- BoostSpeed 5 will speed up your computer without you having to know any technical details.
- It will boost your Internet connection speed. I particularly like this one.
- This software will clean out old junk files that you probably don’t even know exists.
- It will clean out your Windows registry which will therefore avoid computer errors.
- It does all the items on my computer maintenance checklist.
- It is a lot faster than performing computer maintenance yourself. You are welcome to watch my long and boring computer maintenance video.
- BoostSpeed 5 also has an option to recover deleted files.
Basically this software has about 10 programs packaged into one. Another feature that I like is that it lists your start-up programs and then lets you customize the settings easily. This is not always something that a new computer user would know how to do. But Boostspeed 5 has made it very easy to disable start-up programs, enable then, and do it all safely at the same time.
It also has an option to disable dangerous start-up programs. This is great because many people cannot recognize a dangerous start-up program. As you can see from the screen shot below, if you press on the disable dangerous start-up programs link, if you do not have any dangerous items in your start-up, it will give you a message saying so.
BoostSpeed video Review
Watch this video below to see me using Boostspeed 5. (There are a few spelling errors so please ignore them)
How can I get a free software license for Boostspeed 5?
Competition is FINISHED..Thanks for all the entries!
I have FIVE free BoostSpeed 5 licenses to give away that are valued at $49.95
How to enter
All you have to do to enter the competition is:
- Download the free trial from the banner below.
- Examine the program. Check out its features. Try it out!
- Then comment below on which feature you think you would use the most.
- Your comment must be 20 words or more and must be related to this software.
- You must answer the question “which feature do you think you would use the most?” in your comment.
- Winners will be selected at random by a third party company.
- The competition will be drawn in 14 days from the published date of this article.
Auslogics BoostSpeed – the ideal solution to speed up your computer and Internet connection. This powerful Windows optimizer will boost Internet connections, tweak Windows to its peak performance, clean and defrag disks and the registry. It’s a great way to speed up your PC and keep it clean and optimized.
I agree that BoostSpeed 5 is great software and it definitely deserves all the awards it has received! I am amazed at how many features one piece of software can include.The only way to see if this software is right for you is to download a free trial version.